Our Newsletter readership is continually increasing. We now have over 70,000 readers. If you would like examples of our past newsletters, click here: ED Journal . The newsletter is only sent out by email and is not printed at this time. If you place an ad in our newsletter, you will be automatically placed on our distribution list so that you will receive a copy. Our newsletter is emailed out on the last day of the month.
The deadline is the 20th of month for the issue that emails out at the end of that month. You can also place insertions in the newsletter last minute but there is an additional late fee of $40. We can accept last minute insertions until the 25th of the month that will be sent on the last day of the month.
The charge for MEMBERS for one insertion for one month is $100.00. If we receive your payment after the 20th of the month, then the fee is $140. We can provide a discount if you want to pay in advance for 12 consecutive issues ($900 total). This ad may be changed each month. Ask us to email more details. NON-Members can run one ad in one issue at the same prices...they cannot receive the 12 issue discount.
Specifications for Insertion:
1) A SINGLE Paragraph of up to 250 words. This is very important...There cannot be line spaces in several paragraphs...they will be removed and it will be changed into one paragraph. (Information is subject to review and editing for space considerations.)
2) No bullet points, stars or any graphics are allowed in the paragraph.
3) All information must be submitted in either the body of the email or as a text or Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We do not accept PDF files.
4) Membership: If you are a member, you are allowed to list in our newsletter. The regular fee for members is $100... and between the 20th and the 25th of the month, there is a late fee so the total is $140. You can always send us information on conferences, workshops, support groups and projects and we will list this information on the website.
for FREE--We want to support your work.
5) Non-members: non-members can list information one time in our newsletter. The information must be directly related to eating disorders. The rates are the same as for members.
6) The paragraph should be written in the 3rd person. If you want help writing in the 3rd person, click here . The words "Our" and "We" will be changed to "Their" and "They." Also, please do not make outlandish claims such as, "We are the best treatment center on the West Coast!"
7) The information must be related in some way to eating disorders. We do not accept advertising for other topics.
Payment must be paid before an item will appear in the newsletter
advertising fee to include a 250 word one time notice/ad in the email newsletter. The $100 payment can be made until the end of the day on the 20th to be distributed at the end of the month.
(If the $100 payment is made after the 20th of the month, the next issue will be automatically skipped.)