With the BASIC listing, here is what is included:
- You will be able to see statistics online showing the number of times someone viewed your profile and the number of times someone clicked on your website.
- You will have a toll-free number listed on your profile which will allow us to track the number of calls to your number.
- You can update your profile yourself 24/7.
- Members with license and insurance verified have a Verified Badge on their profile.
- A Photo is included with your profile.
- List up to 5 ED Issues that your treat (Anorexia, Bulimia, BED, etc.).
- List up to 5 locations in your area besides your office address.
- List up to 5 payment options (credit cards, insurance, PayPal, etc.).
- List up to 5 treatment settings (private practice, day treatment, hospital, etc.).
- List up to 5 co-occurring issues (depression, addiction, OCD, etc.).
- List up to 5 age categories (children, adolescents, seniors, etc)
- List if you work with Faith-Based Counseling.
- List all the languages spoken.
- As a member, you are able to place banner advertising on EDReferral.com (Additional fees) (non-members cannot place banner ads).
- As a member, you can list in the EDReferral.com Newsletter as many times as you like (non-members can only list once).
A PREMIUM LISTING Includes all the Basic privileges and...
- You will have your listing pushed to the TOP of the results.
- You are able to show your personal photo OR your business logo.
- You can list ALL the issues you treat instead of only 5.
- You can list all of your payment options instead of only 5.
- You can list up to 10 locations near your office instead of 5.
- You can list ALL the treatment settings in which you work instead of 5.
- You can list all the ages you work with instead of only 5.
- You can list ALL the co-occurring issues instead of 5.
- You can post audio files on your listing.
- You can post classified ads such as job openings.
- You can have a photo album on your listing.
- You will have a Premium Badge listed on your profile.
- You can post events on the main EDReferral.com calendar.
- You can post blog articles on the EDReferral.com site.
- You will have all your social media banners included with your profile.
- You can have reviews of your service and you are able to delete reviews.
Additional Benefits of Membership with EDReferral.com:
Referrals: More referrals mean more options. The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center provides information and resources to thousands of individuals suffering from Anorexia, Bulimia and Compulsive Eating Disorder, their families, and health professionals.
We provide referrals to eating disorder practitioners all across the world. As a member, you will benefit from these referrals. A larger volume of referrals will give you more flexibility. More referrals ALWAYS mean more options for you. More referrals also equates to greater job security.
Therapists are trained in therapy, not business: Therapists were not trained in the business of building their practice. They, for the most part, would rather pay someone else to generate their referrals and instead focus on providing therapy. The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center helps therapists control the business end of their practice. Referrals are the bread and butter of any private practice. Without referrals, a private practice will die. Yet, most therapists do not have the time necessary to generate additional referrals.
Avoid having to "sell yourself": The network can significantly reduce members’ worry about advertising, marketing and other contractual arrangements. Let us help you promote your practice! Most therapists want to avoid networking, giving speeches at the local high schools and colleges, etc. to try to generate referrals. What better way to meet and network with your colleagues, community and the world than through joining the Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center?
Website: Many people seeking eating disorder treatment enlist our assistance via our website. We maintain this website and update it daily. We respond to email generated by this site looking for referrals. In addition, we promote our site heavily and link with other valuable eating disorder treatment resources on the Internet. Members can also use the site to announce projects, seminars and books at no charge. Our site is full of great information and growing all the time!
Community Outreach, Information and Advocacy: We work hard to inform the public of the dangers of eating disorders. Further, we provide information on treatment and prevention of eating disorders to the public and to health care professionals. The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center also works with the media (radio, television, newspapers, magazines) to promote treatment, prevention, and awareness of eating disorders. We also monitor unhealthy media campaigns and work with others to press for changes in the "images" presented and the cultural pressures placed on young men and women. It feels good to be part of something which is helping others in so many ways.
Newsletter: Non-members can only list in the newsletter one time at the current rate. Members can list an unlimited number of times for $100 an issue (or $75 an issue for 12 consecutive issues).
Be on the cutting edge: The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center is on the forefront of new mental health delivery systems. We are constantly exploring and developing new opportunities for the future.
Please email if you have any questions or if you are interested in being a part of our team. We are always eager to welcome qualified eating disorder specialists to our family.
One referral is all it takes to recover your membership fee for the entire year!
Email us if you forgot your renewal date and you want that information. We will contact you (by email, fax and phone) about 45 days before your membership expires -- renewals are handled by email.